Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring is in the Air

 I don't know about ya'll but I know that spring is here because of two reasons, one: my allergies are killing me and two: its gradually getting hotter and hotter. I love the spring but the fact that I want to rip my nose off isn't my favorite thing of all time. I do enjoy though when I am babysitting being able to take the kids out of the house. I hate being crammed in the house being bored. I mean who wants to watch Sesame Street and Yo Gabba Gabba all day, I mean come on lets be honest with each other. Also, with the weather increasingly becoming nicer that means were closer to Memorial Day weekend. Yeah, yeah, I not its in May but that means the pools open soon. YES!! wait, that means we gotta get into that pool shape body. Nobody wants your flab out in the summer, winter now thats okay. I started this whole new way of life thing yesterday. Its so hard because I love to eat but this "diet" consist of smoothies. One smoothie for breakfast, handful of fruit for snack, oh wait smoothie for lunch, handful of fruit for mid-afternoon snack and a 500-600 calorie dinner. I know so exciting! I also am kicking my butt into shape by working out and not letting myself be lazy. I am not only doing this "diet" to increase my sense of self but also too be completely eligible for the Army. Yelp, ya heard me right! I plan on enlisting when I come back from Africa. Oh yeah, I'm going to Africa for those of you who don't know in July. So I have got to get into killer shape. Any ideas for me to be healthier let me know whether its a comment or in person. It can be vitamin info, exercise ideas, healthy food options that will allow me to stay in my 500-600 calorie dinner, really anything. Let me know, my ears, eye, and belly is open! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment