Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Why do we even need LOVE?

When I lye awake at night all I think about is you
How you made me laugh and how you made me sad
How you knew when something was bothering me
Always seemed to puzzle me 
Because we didn't even know each other for that long
But yet you always told me that I was strong-
er than my circumstances.


I don't think you know how you made me feel inside
Last night all I did was lye awake and cry
Because I can't get over you
and I don't know how you expect me to
You can't tell me that you didn't feel the same
That I didn't give you butterflies every time you uttered my name
Because I know I did
Now why can't you just admit it?


You took my heart and broke it in two
and I know I did the same for you
I know that things are complicated 
and trust me I really hate it
Because every time I said I hate you
I was really whispering I love you
But its not the same for you
You were just using me, weren't you?


Know that I now the truth I can say what I really
want to.........
And that is I hate you!
I hate how you made me laugh 
I hate how you  made me sad
I hate how I let you inside
I hate how you made me cry
I hate how I can't get you off of my mind
I hate how I was so blind
to what you were doing to me
I really hate you for using me
I hate that I have to pick up the broken pieces of my heart
and put them back together and heal from the start
I wish I never met you but at the end of the day
I hate to say but I still love you...



No comments:

Post a Comment