Friday, May 18, 2012

Quote of the Day

Some days are harder than others to find things to blog about. But I came across this quote and decided to share it with my followers. When certain situations happen in our lives we often find ourselves questioning God, ourselves, and the people are us. Whether we have the right to question these people is the true question. Nobody knows why certain things happen except for our heavenly Father! We may ask him why is this happening to me I'm such a good person or God you know I don't deserve this please get me out of this situation and sometimes we get an answer and sometimes we don't. When we don't get an answer that doesn't mean God is ignoring us that means that he is giving us some time to think about our situation. And most times when we think God didn't answer us he really did but were just too busy to notice it. God doesn't always speak directly to us and I definitely had to learn that. He can speak to us through other people, through a song, through the bible, through prayer, and through confirmations. When I remember that God speaks to us all in different ways then I start to remember that I need to start listening in different ways also. I want to leave you with this verse today, 1 Corinthians 10:13 it states "No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he'll never let you be pushed past your limit; he'll always be there to help you come through it." (MSG version) 

No comments:

Post a Comment