Monday, May 14, 2012

LOVE!

Love means a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. As humans we love others and ourselves but its when we love others that we get ourselves hurt. We all have those people in our lives that we just can't seem to get off of our minds. It doesn't matter if they don't like you back or even know you exist somehow someway you love them. Love may just be a 4 letter word but its what holds the world together and what mends broken hearts. Love can be nice and can hurt and when it hurts it takes that one special person to mend your heart back together so that you can love again. Love can take days, weeks, months, years to develop however love is never complete. Why? because theres always room for a little bit more love in this life. We can love others more or love ourselves. I've fallen in love, gotten hurt, and my heart has been mended. I don't know what this relationship is or what it entails but I feel this deep passionate affection for this one person. I think that I may be in love.........

No comments:

Post a Comment